An organization’s board of directors assumes ultimate accountability for governing cybersecurity risk. Chief information security officers (CISOs) play an increasingly indispensable role in enabling board members and senior executives to engage in appropriate cyber risk management, communicate using cyber metrics with business objectives in mind, and facilitate proper oversight of the company’s cyber program. Among the keys to success for CISOs are regular access to the board, the requisite authority to implement cyber programs, and sufficient resources to fulfill their critical mission.
Please join us for a discussion with distinguished CISOs from leading global private equity firms to discuss:
- The evolving role of cybersecurity Leaders
- Cyber metrics for board communications
- Insider threat risk management
- Third-party vendor security
- Addressing ransomware and other trends in incident preparation and response
Bethany De Lude
João Pedro Gonçalves
EQT Group AB
To request a link to a recording of this program, please contact us.