Ransomware attacks continue to cause serious disruption to organizations and show no signs of slow-down. What starts as a security failure quickly becomes a serious business risk, requiring decision-making at the board level. Our speakers will touch on various legal and technical factors impacting a company’s response to a ransomware attack and provide practical advice on what companies should do before, during and after an attack occurs, including:
- Conducting a privileged forensic investigation
- Deciding whether to pay a ransom payment and conducting the necessary sanctions checks
- Engaging with law enforcement and other state/federal regulators
- Understanding common pitfalls
- Staying up-to-date on current best practices
To request a link to a recording of this program, please contact us.