What are the key priorities for businesses as they face cyber threats to industrial systems, including in manufacturing, infrastructure and other critical contexts? This panel, featuring in-house leaders from prominent multinational businesses, will address the practical tools used to manage industrial cyber risk and associated legal risk, including:
- Assessing industrial cyber risk
- Ensuring effective internal governance
- Maintaining appropriate policies and procedures
- Contracting to manage cyber risk
- Conducting internal training
- The discussion will also look ahead to potential changes in the legal landscape as legislators and a broad range of government agencies focus on expectations for industrial cybersecurity.